Would you like to find out what time does Arby’s serve lunch? On this page, we are going to cover everything that concerns Arby’s lunch menu: its hours and what is listed on the menu. Additionally, here we will talk about the prices at Arby’s and how to spend less when eating out at one of their restaurants.
Actually, Arby’s is an American chain of fast-food restaurants, and it is centered around serving sandwiches. With more than 3,500 restaurants in 8 countries, this is the second-largest (after Subway) chain of fast-food restaurants that are focused on serving sandwiches.
What Time Does Arby’s Serve Lunch?
Usually, Arby’s serves lunch from 11 AM to 3 PM every day. This time may shift a bit depending on the location, but in general, these are the hours when Arby’s serves lunch.
Here, you can see the typical Arby’s lunch hours:
- Monday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Thursday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Arby’s Lunch Menu
Now that we know what time Arby’s serves lunch, let’s take a look at their menu. Arby’s offers a variety of sandwiches as well as salads and wraps.
The Arby’s lunch menu includes a variety of sandwiches, salads, sliders, and wraps. You can also order sides such as mozzarella sticks, chicken strips, fries, and onion rings. The prices for these items range from $1 to $10.
Here, you can view the items on the Arby’s lunch menu:
- Smokehouse Brisket Meal
- Classic French Dip & Swiss Meal
- Half Pound Roast Beef Meal
- Double Roast Beef Meal
- Classic Roast Beef Meal
- Half Pound Beef ‘N Cheddar Meal
- Double Beef ‘N Cheddar Meal
- Classic Beef ‘N Cheddar Meal
- Chicken Tenders 3 PCs Meal
- Chicken Tenders 5 PCs Meal
- Roast Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Meal
- Buffalo Crispy Chicken Sandwich Meal
- Classic Roast Chicken Sandwich Meal
- Classic Crispy Chicken Sandwich Meal
- Roast Chicken Bacon Swiss Sandwich Meal
- Chicken Bacon Swiss Sandwich Meal
- Crispy Chicken Entrée Salad Meal
- Roast Chicken Entrée Salad Meal
- Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon Sandwich Meal
- Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon Wrap Meal
- Roast Turkey & Swiss Sandwich Meal
- Roast Turkey & Swiss Wrap Meal
- Creamy Mediterranean Chicken Wrap Meal
- Jalapeno Bacon Ranch Chicken Wrap Meal
- Chicken Club Wrap Meal
- Corned Beef Reuben Meal
- Roast Turkey Gyro Meal
- Roast Beef Gyro Meal
- Greek Gyro Meal
- Premium 9 PCs Chicken Nuggets Meal
- Crispy Fish Sandwich Meal
- Brisket Bacon ‘N Beef Dip Meal.
Arby’s Opening Hours
Once you have found out what time does Arby’s serve lunch, you may wish to check the general hours at Arby’s restaurants. Note: the opening hours may slightly vary from one Arby’s restaurant to another.
Here, however, you can view the general opening hours at Arby’s:
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM – 11:00 PM.
How to Spend Less at Arby’s
There are a few ways that you can spend less money when you eat at Arby’s. One way is to order from the Value Menu, which features items such as the Roast Beef ‘n Cheese Slider and the Jr. Ham Sandwich for $1-$5.
You can also save money by purchasing a combo meal, which generally costs $8-$10 and includes a drink and side. Another way to save money is to sign up for Arby’s emails, which will sometimes include coupons and other promotional offers.
Finally, you can check websites like Groupon for deals on Arby’s gift cards. Purchasing a gift card at a discount can help you save money on your total bill.
Besides, there is a simple trick you, perhaps, haven’t been aware of. This is one thing the chain doesn’t want you to know! You can hack their menu and ingredients to create your own sandwich, all you have to do is ask.
For example, instead of using a different variety of bread on any sandwich, try using another sort of bread from the restaurant’s selection. The Classic Roast Beef on an onion roll is one of our favorite combinations. When it comes to onions, you may try adding the Arby’s crispy onion tangler topping to any sandwich for a little more oniony crunch!
Actually, Arby’s is an American chain of fast-food restaurants that was founded in 1964. Arby’s primarily focuses on roast beef sandwiches, but they also offer chicken sandwiches, salads, sliders, and more. Arby’s has over 3,300 locations across the United States.
Most Arby’s restaurants are open from 10:30am-11:00pm Monday through Saturday, and from 10:30am-10:00pm on Sundays. However, hours may vary by location, so it is always best to call ahead or check the website before making a trip.
Arby’s is best known for their roast beef sandwiches, but they also serve a variety of other lunch items. Some of these include:
- Chicken sandwiches
Arby’s also offers a ‘Lighter Side’ menu for those looking for a healthier option. This menu includes salads and wraps — these meals are an ideal choice if you are looking to consume fewer calories.
On our website, you may also check out does Denny’s serve breakfast all day?